Safety Tray, blood collection tray
The Sarstedt Safety Tray is a variable, mobile blood collection tray for organised placement of all equipment needed for blood sampling.
The Safety Tray and its advantages:
- For mobile use, thanks to its handle and light weight
- Clearly defined compartments for improved organisation
- All equipment within reach
- Anti-topple compartment for sharps containers or bottles
- Reduces the risk of injury and infection of the blood sampler thanks to the included safety container
To meet the hygienic requirements of a doctor's surgery, the Safety Blood Collection Tray is designed such that it is easy to clean and disinfect; therefore, all inserts can be removed.
In addition, the Safety Blood Collection Tray is equipped with dispenser boxes that can be used to dispense plasters, swabs or other items hygienically.
To facilitate more efficient work, the Safety Blood Collection Tray was designed such that it is organised, variable and yet, compact. For example, there is already a space for a Monovette® rack or the sharps container, while other openings can be used as desired.
The Safety tray is supplied with the following containers:
- 2 dispenser boxes with lids
- Monovette® rack
- 0.6 litre cannula collector
- 5 disposable cups
Sarstedt Safety Tray Details:
- Made of sturdy ABS plastic
- Includes numerous containers
- Dimensions: 43 x 27.5 x 12.5 cm
Please note that the contents of the containers and cans, such as plasters, tourniquets, etc. are not supplied.
Codice Articolo: 130632