Pneumotrac USB Vitalograph
The Pneumotrac USB Vitalograph is a modern PC spirometer with a
new, attractive design that is ideally suited for general and
occupational medicine. As this is a flesh pneumatograph, one doesn't
need expensive disposable sensors, turbines or inspirettes. The
measurement values obtained with the Pneumotrac USB spirometer can be
easily connected to practice software through a GDT interface.
The Pneumotrac USB Vitalograph is provided as a complete, ready-to-use set, including intelligent spirometry software, "Siprotrac V," which is outfitted with various features, such as animations, real-time curves and treatment course displays.
The Vitalograph Pneumotrac-USB is equipped with the new GLI reference values and complies with the current " Spirometry Guidelines."
Product Details for the Pneumotrac USB Vitalograph
- PC spirometer
- Set consisting of hardware (Pneumotrac USB spirometer) and software (Spirotrac V)
- Attractive design
- Compact dimensions
- Permanent measurement technology ("flesh pneumatograph" type)
- Clever diagnostics software with many animations
- Real-time curves, interpretation and treatment course
- Can be connected to practice software with a GDT interface
- All parameters for EBM, DMP and occupational medicine
- Dimensions: 16.4 x 16.3 x 16.7cm
- Weight: approx. 0.58kg
- Compatible with the following operating systems: Win XP Professional (SP 2), Win Vista, Win 7, 32- and 64-bit systems
Included with this System:
- Measurement head
- Breathing tube
- Hygiene station
- PP3 9V battery
- USB cable
- Spirotrac CD (with USB drivers)
The Pneumotrac USB Vitalograph spirometer is not only suitable for physicians' offices and clinics, but also for occupational medical centres and pharmaceutical research centres.
5 da 5 Stelle
5 Stelle (8)