Eltra disinfectant detergent
Eltra is a chlorine and phosphate-free detergent disinfectant which complies with the German Medical Products Act. Eltra detergent disinfectant is effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses and removes stains whilst being gentle to fibres. With this disinfectant detergent from Ecolab, you can wash and disinfect your laundry at the same time.
- For textile medical products such as surgical clothes and protective clothing
- Washes white and coloured fabrics made of cotton, synthetic and mixed fabrics
- Effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Excellent cleaning power even at 60°C
- Effective against bacteria, mycosis, viruses, c difficile and ectoparasites (fleas, lice, mites etc.)
- Laundry disinfection washable at 60°C
- Neutralizes unpleasant odours even at 30°C thanks to active oxygen
- For all washing machines, temperatures and water hardness levels
- Removes stains whilst being gentle on fibres
- Chlorine and phosphate-free
- DGHM (German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology) and RKI (Robert Koch Institute) listed
The Eltra disinfectant detergent comes delivered in a 6 kg cardboard container.
Use disinfectants safely: always read the label and product information prior to use.
5 da 5 Stelle
5 Stelle (4)