Descoderm skin sanitizer (alcohol-based)
Alcohol-based hand and skin disinfectant, effective against MRSA
- No added preservatives
- No long-lasting active ingredients
Since no active ingredients accumulate on the skin, Descoderm is especially well-tolerated and kind to the skin.
Range of application
Descoderm has a wide range of application in everyday medical practice:
- Skin disinfection before injections and puncture
- Preparation of the skin before operations and surgical procedures
- Surgical and hygienic hand disinfection
- For use on compresses
Spectrum of action:
In addition to its good tolerability and wide range of application, Descoderm is effective against a range of germs and viruses.
Broad spectrum of action:
- Bactericidal (including MRSA)
- Virus inactivating (HBV/HIV, BVDV, HCV, rota-, vaccinia, noro-viruses)
Descoderm is in the German DGHM/VAH listing and compliant with RKI/IfSG.