Octenisept for Wound Cleaning Diversi modellida 4,15 EUR*
Protective gloves are used when defensive cats or other small animals need to be captured or restrained. The newly improved protective gloves by Teledart are used in veterinary clinics, animal shelters and zoos to protect the hand and lower arms of assistants.
The puncture-resistant material protects the hands and at the same time provides good grip control. The lower sections of these improved protective gloves are made of smooth, washable cowhide and extend approximately to the elbows. The optionally available protective sleeves can be worn under the protective gloves to protect the entire upper arm.
- Improved protective gloves by Teledart
- Puncture-resistant: to protect zookeepers' hands
- The lower section is made of washable smooth leather, the upper section of suede
- Cotton lining on the inside - very comfortable to wear
- Ideal for protection against animals with sharp teeth such as cats
- Best grip control
- Extend to the elbow
- Universal size
- Can be combined with optional extending sleeves
- 1 pair
The protective gloves can be extended with protective sleeves. These sleeves are not included. You will find the sleeves in Accessories.