Sterile injection cannulae
The sterile injection cannulae are suitable for use with cartridge syringes with a metric thread. The Painless Steel injection cannulae from Transcodent are slightly flexible with a barely reduced flow rate. The siliconised cannula tube with 3-edged lancet cut ensures a nearly painless insertion. Each injection cannula is individually sterile packed in a plastic container with a sterility seal. The injection cannulae are available in different models for infiltration and block anaesthesia.
- Injection cannulae
- For cartridge syringes
- Metric thread
- 3-edge lancet cut
- Siliconised cannula tube for painless insertion
- Precise base adherence
- Easy to screw on due to precise thread
- Guide mark for optimum insertion position
- Individually sterile packed
- Plastic container with sterility seal
- Conform to EN ISO/DIN 7885
- 1 pack of 100 pcs.
The injection cannulae are available in different models for infiltration and block anaesthesia.